Klik

Monday, January 31, 2011

Kuroshitsuji

This picture I find with google

 My new favourite anime is Kuroshitsuji.I like the main character,Ciel Phantomhive.If you are fan of Kuroshitsuji,you can watch this anime at this Animes Central.

This picture I find with google too.

   I like episode 21 that why I try to download it........I find that video at Animes Central.

   This anime also play in the theater musical.Watch this video if you want to watch :)........
                              I pick this video from youtube........
  If you want to watch more Just click this LINK....
   I hope you all like this entry....Hee...Just kidding..(><).See you again and thank you for read this entry......

Sorry I not good in english......

1 comment:

Komen yang anda berikan akan saya hargai...
I will be appreciate if you live your comment.....(^^)