Klik

Friday, January 14, 2011

Painting....

Clik for large picture
Today I don't have any work to do so I take this time to drawing.I fell so boring and don't know what to do.I use Paint tool Sai to draw this painting.I hope you all like my painting.

    He.....Just a simple entri.....(^o^0)

Saja-saja je try buat entri dalam bahasa english......

        Jumpa lagi/See you later..........Terima kasih kerana membaca/Thank for reading.
                 
                     Actually.....I not good in english.....Sorry if I make the wrong word.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Yang Benar,
                                                                                                           Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen yang anda berikan akan saya hargai...
I will be appreciate if you live your comment.....(^^)